G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Dec 16, 2007 #1 I wish my SAAB ran like this [ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/3687/"]404 Not Found[/ame]
S Sir Leeroy Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 259 Dec 16, 2007 #2 the acceleration on that car is crazy!
S SogeKing Active Member Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 386 Dec 16, 2007 #3 Wow... the car almost flipped over.
Acid Green Thread Junky Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 843 Dec 16, 2007 #4 woa dude, wouldn't just be a tad dangerous to do that?
R reLic I made one post Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 4 Dec 16, 2007 #5 OUTTA THA WAY, GOTZ KIDZ TO PICK UP AT THA SOCCAR PRACTIZ1!1~
G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Dec 17, 2007 #6 [quote1197880627=reLic] OUTTA THA WAY, GOTZ KIDZ TO PICK UP AT THA SOCCAR PRACTIZ1!1~ [/quote1197880627] HAHAHA....that be way funny
[quote1197880627=reLic] OUTTA THA WAY, GOTZ KIDZ TO PICK UP AT THA SOCCAR PRACTIZ1!1~ [/quote1197880627] HAHAHA....that be way funny
H Hiphop-popatomus Poster Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 129 Dec 17, 2007 #7 That's freaking amazing. I mean I knew what was going to happen from the title but....Dang, that was just ridiculous.
That's freaking amazing. I mean I knew what was going to happen from the title but....Dang, that was just ridiculous.
I .inferno. Famous Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 443 Dec 17, 2007 #8 I was expecting it to stall right at the start but that was surprising.