R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Oct 5, 2013 #1 Thanks everyone for coming out and clicking heads with us! I hope everyone had as fun of a time as I did, and I hope you all enjoyed it. Leave any pictures, videos, questions, comments, remarks, and suggestions here!
Thanks everyone for coming out and clicking heads with us! I hope everyone had as fun of a time as I did, and I hope you all enjoyed it. Leave any pictures, videos, questions, comments, remarks, and suggestions here!
H HeadHunter Active Member Joined Jun 17, 2012 Messages 290 Oct 6, 2013 #4 I missed another sniper event? Ugh
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Oct 6, 2013 #5 Meh... I don't like to insta-kill people with australian-scope-head-shooter man anyways...
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 6, 2013 #6 I think we need a list of the various Sanctified pseudonyms that made an appearance at the event! :3
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Oct 6, 2013 #7 Sanctified Aberration said: I think we need a list of the various Sanctified pseudonyms that made an appearance at the event! :3 Click to expand... Sanctified: Aboriginal Abdominal Sanctifation Installation Abomination Domination Arby'sroastbeefsandwich Arm&Hammerbakingsoda Apatasaurus Armadillo Abalone Abolition Abilbobaggins That's all I can think of right now
Sanctified Aberration said: I think we need a list of the various Sanctified pseudonyms that made an appearance at the event! :3 Click to expand... Sanctified: Aboriginal Abdominal Sanctifation Installation Abomination Domination Arby'sroastbeefsandwich Arm&Hammerbakingsoda Apatasaurus Armadillo Abalone Abolition Abilbobaggins That's all I can think of right now
U Uncle Creepy Famous Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 479 Oct 6, 2013 #8 I missed another one Darn you Homecoming, darn you!! This is what I get for being social