Acid Green Thread Junky Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 843 Dec 16, 2007 #1 I'm going to be on my vacation starting on wednsday, im going to be gone for some 2 weeks. So cya before and after wedsnday
I'm going to be on my vacation starting on wednsday, im going to be gone for some 2 weeks. So cya before and after wedsnday
I imported_Lawliet Poster Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 129 Dec 16, 2007 #3 Cya acid..I hardly know you and probably will not even think about you once while you are gone...have a nice vacation ^_^
Cya acid..I hardly know you and probably will not even think about you once while you are gone...have a nice vacation ^_^
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Dec 16, 2007 #5 Have a wonderful holidays, see you!!
Acid Green Thread Junky Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 843 Dec 16, 2007 #6 ty again and you too all of ya HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!! ^_^