Giveaway: Strange Festive Buff Banner

SKYLINEGTR

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
4,325
6rljkj.png





Welcome everyone to a free strange festive item GIVEAWAY!

I rarely care about items in the game and thought I would give this to someone so that they could either keep it or sell for keys if they wanted.

All I want you to do is draw me a picture of your leadership team!!!

There are no requirements for this picture so don't hesitate to let your creative side shine. It can be funny, serious or even "dabes" I really don't care.

The one that peaks my interest the most will receive the item to do as they wish.

So, what are you waiting for? Start drawing your leadership team!

NOTE: Please post your drawings in this thread. You can use whatever you want to draw.

The winner will be chosen one week from today (Sunday October 6, 2013).​
 
Last edited:
wHkLpVI.png


1. (Crit)zoo
2. Pepper
3. Goyan
4. Wilson
5. Fullmetal
6. Your friendly neighborhood Aussie
7. Cael
8. SpawnCanary
 
I hope I can finish mine before this ends...
P.S.: Where can I find the list of TF2 Leadership Members?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top