If I had One Picture to Describe COD4

Cool I think I got a little over 2,000 in a match before... but thats the 360 version. I've been thinking about gettin it for PC but I still am not sure. How does the perk system work on the PC w/ diff servers? Kinda like BF2 w/ some allowing them and others not??
 
I play the PC version and right now it's about all I play. I was nuts on DoD:S for probably 4 or 5 years (since beta 1.3b days), then when TF2 came out I was playing it a lot, and now I'm very big on CoD4... the PC version, as I said.
 
dont remember took it right after you lagged out last night. Just couldnt sleep after the fire alarms went off here at 4 am so i got up and posted it lol.
it might have been a "killer" challenge + marksmen II on my ak74
 
lol, I think he is talking about how for his total XP Earned it say 1337. It may just be a nice catch by me, but I'm guessing that's what he saw too.
 
Back
Top