It's a special day

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
Today is the Viscous Poptart's birthday.
ld7g.gif

b5p6.gif

n9l.gif


Everyone be sure to give birthday wishes to the Poptart, or spam him with equally appropriate things.
 
Happy Birthday! :D

(And by Viscous Poptart, he means VP :3.)
 
Vepe.

Vertigo Puke.

Viscous Poptart.

Vicious Parrot.

Happy bday.
 
Nooooooooooooooooo!

I'm sorry VP. I didn't mean to be late to the party.

I would give you some cake, but we all know that it would backstab you as soon as look at you, so I'll give you this lovely crocket instead

*gives crocket*

Happy Birthday, and may the crit gods be ever in [strike]your[/strike] Kazoo's favor!
 
Okay I actually searched the name Viscous Poptart to see if he/she was an actual member lol.....

Anyways, happy birthday VP :)
 
Okay I actually searched the name Viscous Poptart to see if he/she was an actual member lol.....

Anyways, happy birthday VP :)

It was actually VicousPopTart back then. And again thank you guys, dabes division evar. <3
 
Vepe.
Vertigo Puke.
Viscous Poptart.
Vicious Parrot.
Halo Halo strangely absent from this list.

Oh wellz, Happy Birthday anyway, whatever your name is this week.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top