N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 8, 2013 #1 Later on, we had 11 snipers on one team. And the best part? We won. For 6 mini-rounds on Dustbowl, 3 on defense and 3 on offense, we dominated the other team. Was the most fun I've had in a round for a long time.
Later on, we had 11 snipers on one team. And the best part? We won. For 6 mini-rounds on Dustbowl, 3 on defense and 3 on offense, we dominated the other team. Was the most fun I've had in a round for a long time.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Oct 8, 2013 #4 I don't get it??? Oh wait, now I do...
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Oct 8, 2013 #5 One class teams can be surprisingly effective sometimes.