[FRIDAY] ♫ October's Karaoke Night ♫

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokef.png


Has it already been a month? Yes, practically! So it's here: Karaoke Night!

When: Friday, October 11th
What time: 8 PM CST / 9 PM EST
Where: Ventrilo* TF2 Room



As we wait for the approaching holiday of trick-or-treating and boss-killing, we'd like to pass a Friday night with songs of all sorts and from all genres. Everyone is invited, so join us on Friday night for a merry good time of singing!

Attending does not mean you need to sing; it is completely voluntary. However, for those brave souls who sing a song, they will be awarded with the one of the most honorable achievements of dabes division:
tf2_karaoke.png
The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png



Password for the Ventrilo channel is fairy

Remember, this is all about having fun! So join us! :)



*Note!* People do record the Karaoke Nights! If you sing, no one is allowed to publish your singing without your permission. But if you still don't want any recording, you can do the following: 1) Right-click in the Ventrilo window (preferably in the white area), 2) Hover over "Change State" 3) Toggle off "Allow others to record my conversations".

*Visit this page for instructions on how to set up Ventrilo.​
 
Last edited:
Curse surgery. I'm not singing since I'm recovering...
 
I will try to be there, to bless you all with my, "fingers on a chalkboard", singing!
 
This sounds really stupid, especially considering I used to use vent HEAVILY in my 1.6 days like 7-8 years ago...

But how the hell does one speak in vent? Every time I hit the talk button nothing happens. If I hold it down my computer makes the noise of pressing a key infinitely until I let go.

Yes, feel free to use this stupid question as a quote in your signature block...

#noshame #hashtag #willsingyouallahardcoresongbysomehardcorebandlikeunderoath
 
I'd come, but all these fun events are scheduled Friday/Saturday (Football games/Band contests). Poor VP has no fun :<
 
Thanks to Jhnsn and Sephiroth for helping me out in vent! I should be at the event! What am I going to sing though? Do we choose?
 
Yup, you choose. But we can't provide you any music in the background due to lag.
 
Seriously, this was the best event ever. props to all the people who sang. You're all beautiful!

Winner though...Nezo, killed it tonight. Maybe because she could actually kind of sing, but her songs were hilarious.

Also, props to angaron, Irish Jig was something else!
 
Seriously, this was the best event ever. props to all the people who sang. You're all beautiful!

Winner though...Nezo, killed it tonight. Maybe because she could actually kind of sing, but her songs were hilarious.

Also, props to angaron, Irish Jig was something else!

I had to leave before Nezo sang D:

But yeah, props to everyone who sang.
 
Thanks to all who joined us! See you at the next month's Karaoke Night!

War Rabb, she enjoys singing silly songs. Expect more next time. Haha.

Skyline, don't be silly. The rooms are sound proof. I think you were just hallucinating.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top