B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Oct 11, 2013 #1 So this is the story of the second dumbest thing I have ever done in my life so far. Don't ask about the number one dumb thing, that's a story for another day. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Cmxm_ixd4[/ame]
So this is the story of the second dumbest thing I have ever done in my life so far. Don't ask about the number one dumb thing, that's a story for another day. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Cmxm_ixd4[/ame]
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Oct 11, 2013 #2 Can I have the dupes you don't want? :3 And nice unusuals!
B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Oct 11, 2013 #3 Sorry, I already crafted and gave everything away.
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Oct 11, 2013 #4 Unboxed 20 robocrates once. It was... quite dumb
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 11, 2013 #5 That Bonk boy was nice. Not bad.
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 11, 2013 #6 So Many Neon Annihilators!
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Oct 11, 2013 #7 oey192 said: So Many Neon Annihilators! Click to expand... strange
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 11, 2013 #8 Ledzo. said: strange Click to expand... Derp That's what I meant, but apparently my brain was not functioning properly
Ledzo. said: strange Click to expand... Derp That's what I meant, but apparently my brain was not functioning properly