N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Dec 18, 2007 #1 Here is the deal: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-qD30EOO-o[/ame]
I imported_Lawliet Poster Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 129 Dec 18, 2007 #2 Theres a bunch of these types of videos at ubercharged.net
A-Team Forum Fiend Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 659 Dec 19, 2007 #6 ask romantic, he is the best spy ive ever backstabbed/played with
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 19, 2007 #7 Yeah, good vid. However, if you know a guy like Romantic, and he's on your team, that's your alternative.
Yeah, good vid. However, if you know a guy like Romantic, and he's on your team, that's your alternative.
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Dec 19, 2007 #8 Wow, never knew i was that good, thanks guys, ill make sure to stab you all lol!!!
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Dec 19, 2007 #9 I'd love to use spy, but my sap's take 7+ secs no matter what I do He did them in less than a sec...any tips on that for a noob like me?
I'd love to use spy, but my sap's take 7+ secs no matter what I do He did them in less than a sec...any tips on that for a noob like me?
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 19, 2007 #10 [quote1198081635=xRomanticDeathx] Wow, never knew i was that good, thanks guys, ill make sure to stab you all lol!!! [/quote1198081635]Yes, and good luck trying...I'm a Pyro.
[quote1198081635=xRomanticDeathx] Wow, never knew i was that good, thanks guys, ill make sure to stab you all lol!!! [/quote1198081635]Yes, and good luck trying...I'm a Pyro.
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Dec 19, 2007 #11 [quote1198087186=xRomanticDeathx] Wow, never knew i was that good, thanks guys, ill make sure to stab you all lol!!! [/quote1198087186] I know whtat is to be stabbed by Romantic again and again... He's like the energizer bunny!!!
[quote1198087186=xRomanticDeathx] Wow, never knew i was that good, thanks guys, ill make sure to stab you all lol!!! [/quote1198087186] I know whtat is to be stabbed by Romantic again and again... He's like the energizer bunny!!!