One of those introduction threads

kapiolani

Rookie
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
89
Here I am!

My real name is Jamie or JJ, whichever you prefer. My in game name is pronounced "kap-e-oh-lah-nee." I'm 20 years young and currently stationed in the beautiful state of Hawaii. More recently I lived in South Korea - and YES, I deeply miss that place! My hobbies include long walks on the beach, working 12 hours a day and sleeping; with the occasional TF2 in the late afternoon/weekends. I'm that sort of person that tells my friends "If you ever get into a situation you can't get out of come talk/see me." I hear all sides and stories with an unbiased opinion and I am always attempting to lend a helping hand.

I'm 3 hours behind the West Coast (FYI) and I usually play around 5:30pm my time. My favorite servers so far are the Dustbowl and Valve Maps, however, you can often find me on 2fort depending on how late it is for everyone else. My favorite classes are Soldier/Sniper/Scout in that order. I am not a materialistic person so you won't find me wearing any sort of hats or cosmetic items in game. I try to keep my class loadouts as vanilla as possible and play the objective as needed.

If you guys and gals need anything from me please do not hesitate to ask. All I ask of you is to add me up on steam if you think i'm the sort of person you'd like to play with (my list is looking a bit thin of eGO players!). :thumbup1:

EDIT: Also..

hawaii-beach-%2Bfriday.jpg
 
Last edited:
Enjoyed messing around with you on the event server!

I am not a materialistic person so you won't find me wearing any sort of hats or cosmetic items in game.

This will not do. TF2 is a hat simulator with some light combat gameplay. Even if you are not interested in hats, I don't want to look at someone so obviously poor and/or Irish.
 
Welcome! It is quite fun playing with you in Valve Maps I hope to see more of you on the servers!
 
Welcome! I saw you on Dustbowl the other day. Hope you enjoy your stay;)
 
Hey, my name is Boss.
Also, I'm ready to give you a hat, if you're ready to wear it for the rest of your life.
 
Hi there! Good choice in servers :) Although I could understand not wanting to have a hat or such, but.. isn't it common to always have a member of the balloonicorn/reindoonicorn family hanging around? ;)

I must admit I'm jealous of the beach, I have had enough cold and freezing rain for a good while!
 
you won't find me wearing any sort of hats
Umm....I think you're missing the point of TF2. This is like playing Blackjack or Texas Hold'em but not betting. Or having a cat and not petting it. Or being an O and not banning. Or having mac but no cheese. Or going to a luau and not eating poi.
 
Hello and welcome to EdgeGamers, Jamie! You seem like a really cool person from what I have gathered from playing with you!

Check out the TF2 Events and Recruiting info! Hope to see you around
 
Hey! Do you like anime? Do you like cats? I can gather that you aren't too fond of hats, but how about a cat wearing a hat that stars in an anime? (if yes, I'm sure we can find one for you). Anywho, welcome.
 
Hey! Do you like anime? Do you like cats? I can gather that you aren't too fond of hats, but how about a cat wearing a hat that stars in an anime? (if yes, I'm sure we can find one for you). Anywho, welcome.

Anime no.

Cats yes.

But thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top