Most definitely make it to the #1 spot!
Um...Baka? Vinyl is limiting the field to eG ranked players. Oni is first place overall.That will never happen, Oniichan rules the #1 spot with an iron fist.
Um...Baka? Vinyl is limiting the field to eG ranked players. Oni is first place overall.
You think this is hard?
Just wait until you get promoted. That's when the real fun begins.
You think this is hard?
Just wait until you get promoted. That's when the real fun begins.
Edit: Ha, I'm 14 too, but out of the O's :3

when you make it towards the top, A sanctified and Onichan await.
Server rank doesn't matter. Only hats.
Server rank doesn't matter. Only hats.
Hey, if we go by total deaths, I have the 10th most deaths!Punk, I've got the 13 spot![]()
I just realized how nooby I am.... I'm 18th out of all the G's *Sad Face* (HOW TO INSERT EMOJI'S?)