Moving...

Volcom

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
1,593
Ok, so I am moving to my new house... !shy :( . Well I have to re-organize my room and everything and its tough. I might not be on the servers or forums much. I should be back up and killing you all by Saturday!
 
[quote1198074734=xRomanticDeathx]
Good luck on moving, don't drop anything
[/quote1198074734]

Yup. Romantic is right.
Don't drop your Playstation 3. ESPECIALLY YOUR COMPUTER.

GL...
 
I am sorry to hear this. One of the things i loathe in this world almost more than anything... is moving. It is not the change of scene.. its the actually moving process. I pay people to move for me just because I hate it so much. (PS I moved this weekend and I am still looking to stab a pillow)
 
[quote1198081834=xRomanticDeathx]
Good luck on moving, don't drop anything
[/quote1198081834]Seriously.
 
I hate moving... The last time the moving company "lost" a box with my CD's... Wish you luck!!!
 
Thanks guys and im using a pc at the library and lol it has a proxy and i had to use a proxy avoider lmao..
 
Good luck on the move, they are never fun. Hope to see you back soon
 
Back
Top