R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Oct 13, 2013 #1 Thank you all for coming to the worst event ever, my [Insert number here]st favorite event! Post your screenies, vidyas and comments about the event here!, and I'll see you all next time!
Thank you all for coming to the worst event ever, my [Insert number here]st favorite event! Post your screenies, vidyas and comments about the event here!, and I'll see you all next time!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 13, 2013 #2 'st' can only go with 1, RD. There were so many heavy/medic combos it wasn't even funny.
K kapiolani Rookie Joined Oct 9, 2013 Messages 89 Oct 13, 2013 #3 I missed it and I am very sad. Pictures and words cannot describe.
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Oct 13, 2013 #4 Well, come next sunday at 9pm, and you'll be pretty glad. Speaking of glad, I think I'll stick with my phlog and ambush people.
Well, come next sunday at 9pm, and you'll be pretty glad. Speaking of glad, I think I'll stick with my phlog and ambush people.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Oct 14, 2013 #5 Honorbound said: 'st' can only go with 1, RD. Click to expand... Wrong. 'st' an go with any number ending in 1, except 11. So I'd say BlackMesa Subday is Rd's 31st favorite event.
Honorbound said: 'st' can only go with 1, RD. Click to expand... Wrong. 'st' an go with any number ending in 1, except 11. So I'd say BlackMesa Subday is Rd's 31st favorite event.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Oct 14, 2013 #6 I like that I only got in for the last five minutes yet ended up closing the event XD
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 14, 2013 #7 sad jhnsn is a sad miku
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 14, 2013 #8 I am not going to make Mesa night for awhile, I am afraid :C darn my other gaming commitments...