I need to watch Monty Python.

Goz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
2,371
Soldier_Lumbricus_Lid.png


[ame]http://youtu.be/xOrgLj9lOwk[/ame]
 
Next time we have Medieval night, we will need to get the Holy Hand grenade!
 
When someone is pestering me to sell an item I really don't want to sell, and they won't take no for an answer, I usually quote them an exorbitant price. This price often involves a shrubbery and cutting down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring.
 
When someone is pestering me to sell an item I really don't want to sell, and they won't take no for an answer, I usually quote them an exorbitant price. This price often involves a shrubbery and cutting down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring.

Do you make pickled herring afterwards?
 
Anyone who hasn't seen Monty Python needs to think seriously about what they're doing with their life.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top