Hey everyone,
I purchased a new graphics card from Newegg the other day and with the graphics card, you receive a $75.00 voucher ($25 per game for 3 games). The voucher is available for in-game currency on the following games:
I can trade these individually for the respective price, or trade them all together. Please private message me with what you'd like to trade (preferably steam games / currency / paypal).
The graphics card that I got was:
EVGA 02G-P4-3657-KR GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card
Blindy
I purchased a new graphics card from Newegg the other day and with the graphics card, you receive a $75.00 voucher ($25 per game for 3 games). The voucher is available for in-game currency on the following games:
- Warframe - $25.00
- Marvel Heroes - $25.00
- Neverwinter - $25.00
I can trade these individually for the respective price, or trade them all together. Please private message me with what you'd like to trade (preferably steam games / currency / paypal).
The graphics card that I got was:
EVGA 02G-P4-3657-KR GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card
Blindy
Last edited:





