W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Oct 18, 2013 #22 if i am blessed with the thing called my computer ill be there (my parents may radomly decide that i dont get to be on my computer)
if i am blessed with the thing called my computer ill be there (my parents may radomly decide that i dont get to be on my computer)
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 20, 2013 #25 If you missed it, you can download the recording here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/trbude0pjzeuf89/TF2-Div_Meeting-10-19-13.vrf Be sure to open it using Ventrilo. And sorry for abrupt opening by Caelestis, I didn't start recording right when he began. ^^;
If you missed it, you can download the recording here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/trbude0pjzeuf89/TF2-Div_Meeting-10-19-13.vrf Be sure to open it using Ventrilo. And sorry for abrupt opening by Caelestis, I didn't start recording right when he began. ^^;
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Oct 20, 2013 #26 Oh... I didn't know about this meeting. I really need to find time to check the forums more often.
FoxPhantom Poster Joined Jul 22, 2013 Messages 145 Oct 20, 2013 #27 I'll continue going so long as there is a chance for free headgear ...Kidding, of course. I'll be going every chance I get.
I'll continue going so long as there is a chance for free headgear ...Kidding, of course. I'll be going every chance I get.