jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Oct 17, 2013 #1 Back by popular demand, I hope you all enjoyed our second night of Halloween fun! If you managed to get any screenshots in between slaying hordes of zombies, floating eyes, and headless horsemen, post them below! See you all next time!
Back by popular demand, I hope you all enjoyed our second night of Halloween fun! If you managed to get any screenshots in between slaying hordes of zombies, floating eyes, and headless horsemen, post them below! See you all next time!
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 18, 2013 #2 When I said y'all should host another one, I didn't mean so soon... I still couldn't make it! I'm busy until my midterm is done. :< Hope everyone had fun.
When I said y'all should host another one, I didn't mean so soon... I still couldn't make it! I'm busy until my midterm is done. :< Hope everyone had fun.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Oct 18, 2013 #3 And I managed to get none of the Halloween achievements or items.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Oct 18, 2013 #4 I somehow got the MONOCULUS! Not sure how I managed that.