T The S Inspector Poster Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 137 Dec 21, 2007 #1 I'm going snowboarding in the Alps from Saturday to Saturday, so I won't be here for a bit and will miss the scrim. Best of luck to ya' e's!
I'm going snowboarding in the Alps from Saturday to Saturday, so I won't be here for a bit and will miss the scrim. Best of luck to ya' e's!
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Dec 21, 2007 #2 snowboarding me too but im going to Bearstown in korea im going with 2 of my friends!! But its only for a day. Have fun man!!
snowboarding me too but im going to Bearstown in korea im going with 2 of my friends!! But its only for a day. Have fun man!!
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 21, 2007 #3 Have Fun Dyce! Don't know how to snowboard...... !shy