UPDATE: Halloween Servers

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
The Halloween update is LIVE! Here are the changes!

* Halloween Rotation (Egypt) includes Helltower! | IP: 67.228.79.216:27015
* Payload is now 24/7 Helltower server | IP: 67.228.79.219:27015
* Hightower 24/7 is now a SECOND Helltower 24/7 server | IP: 184.173.219.129:27015
* Harvest 24/7 is running Harvest Event 24/7 | IP: 67.22.175.240:27015

Please support our Halloween servers and pay them a visit! You may even have a chance to win a prize! :D



And for those wondering what will become of our servers after, we currently do not have plans for the servers. We'll let you know how we'll decide the next maps as the Halloween event comes to an end.

- Leadership​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since I remembered about it, I've been waiting an entire week for this day to finally arrive! I'll be on those servers soon-ish.
 
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Hooooohoooohooooo

chyessssss!!!
 
Syrup-Will-Soon-Have-its-Revenge.jpg
 
The update is LIVE!

Sephiroth, our awesome Tech Advisor, is working on adding the new map. Halloween Rotation will remain as Halloween and have the new map added to its rotation. Payload will become 24/7 Helltower.

(This way we save both of our servers.)

Keep an eye on the servers. They shall be updated sooooooon.


EDIT: Servers are up and running!
 
Last edited:
Good news, everyone! We are so inundated with pubs* that we have converted 24/7 Hightower into 24/7 Helltower Number Two! It literally filled up within seconds of the conversion, but maybe you'll be able to squeeze your way in at some point!

*Potential recruits.
 
aww yeah loving the new servers and new pubs we have been getting so far :)
 
As I stated multiple times today, if any issues arise with the server changes, please contact me via steam :)

Currently known issues
  • New map will occasionally cause servers to crash (They will reboot on their own, don't worry :))
  • Client crashes occur constantly for some people, I believe this is due to the skeletons spawning but can't be sure (Possibly fixed in the small 4MB update Valve pushed)
 
Last edited:
As I stated multiple times today, if any issues arise with the server changes, please contact me via steam :)

Currently known issues
  • New map will occasionally cause servers to crash (They will reboot on their own, don't worry :))
  • Client crashes occur constantly for some people, I believe this is due to the skeletons spawning but can't be sure (Possibly fixed in the small 4MB update Valve pushed)

Nah, i think it was just your cat that ate those 4MBs of your original update file :p
 
I'm getting constant crashes, but the skeletons only appeared once when it was happening. It's making me a sad panda bear because I can't play more then 2 minutes without crashing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top