[Event] Black Mesa Sunday

Rdinator

Famous
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
579
Hope you guys all had a good time razzle-dazzling it up in good ol' Black Mesa! I had a fun time, and I hope you all did as well. Make sure you post screenshots, videos, or any comments, questions and concerns you may have here!​
 
6c83ddfce5.jpg

f4c5ff385e.jpg

1c8d0d14c9.jpg

be0a873457.jpg

41d9509f99.jpg

c731fba69e.jpg
 
i missed it! i probably should have typed that essay on saturday :/
 
So judging by these I don't hop enough, also that first cap looks really awesome.
 
Crash, that first screenshot should be captioned, "Smoke me a kipper; I'll be home for supper! Geronimo!"
 
I won a copy of Crysis 2 from this.

Wooo.

Now that I think about it, I should have made a contest and given it away....
 
Hey I would like to thank =(eGO)= Sanctified Aberration for inviting me to Black Mesa Sundays! This is really cool, I didn't know about this until last night.

I would like to make one suggestion, would it be possible to turn off All Talk for future BMS? It's hard on the ears hearing 5+ players talk at once especially on a 32 man server. I know I can lower my volume (which I did!) or disable voice completely but I would feel it's less fun if I can't hear anyone at all.

Either way I'll still play, thanks for giving me my Black Mesa fix!
 
Hey I would like to thank =(eGO)= Sanctified Aberration for inviting me to Black Mesa Sundays! This is really cool, I didn't know about this until last night.

I would like to make one suggestion, would it be possible to turn off All Talk for future BMS? It's hard on the ears hearing 5+ players talk at once especially on a 32 man server. I know I can lower my volume (which I did!) or disable voice completely but I would feel it's less fun if I can't hear anyone at all.

Either way I'll still play, thanks for giving me my Black Mesa fix!

Hey, glad ya were able to come, man!

I don't know about disabling alltalk, but I do think we need to collectively ease up on the mic use and take turns. I got ejected from my own event due to buffer overflow! :facewall:
 
Hey I would like to thank =(eGO)= Sanctified Aberration for inviting me to Black Mesa Sundays! This is really cool, I didn't know about this until last night.

I would like to make one suggestion, would it be possible to turn off All Talk for future BMS? It's hard on the ears hearing 5+ players talk at once especially on a 32 man server. I know I can lower my volume (which I did!) or disable voice completely but I would feel it's less fun if I can't hear anyone at all.

Either way I'll still play, thanks for giving me my Black Mesa fix!

I would also like to thanks sanctified for inviting me, I never really took part in the events and I definitely will start going to them on a more regular basis. The all talk did at times get out of hand but the events might lose some of their appeal, my only gripe is more autobalances!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top