S Smoke12345 I made one post Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 9 Dec 22, 2007 #1 Hey guys, Just wondering do you have to be in Ego to participate in Late Night Fights and other Events related to it??
Hey guys, Just wondering do you have to be in Ego to participate in Late Night Fights and other Events related to it??
C chinaonnitrous1 Famous Joined Dec 7, 2007 Messages 411 Dec 22, 2007 #2 no....theres a password posted...... Just join it....and punch in the password....and have it join you when ready.
no....theres a password posted...... Just join it....and punch in the password....and have it join you when ready.
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Dec 22, 2007 #3 If your an =(e)= or higher, you can come and join us, make sure you check our homepage and the scrim forums for info, time, and pass! Hope to see you there...
If your an =(e)= or higher, you can come and join us, make sure you check our homepage and the scrim forums for info, time, and pass! Hope to see you there...
F FiFth Streetz I made one post Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 20 Dec 22, 2007 #4 sorry i couldnt make it to the scrim. tonight, I just graduated from College today and just drove 4 hrs home from PA...i think im gonna hit the sack.
sorry i couldnt make it to the scrim. tonight, I just graduated from College today and just drove 4 hrs home from PA...i think im gonna hit the sack.