Not like anyone cares

Dunkthoro

Rookie
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
53
Errrr i kinda don't talk to anyone like at all really cause idk i don't but if you do actually care that i haven't played in 2 months ima tell ya why. First of all i know theres like "I'M LEAVING" or "I"M BACK!" threads like once a day so your probably reading this and thinking....I DON'T CARE JUST LEAVE AND STOP FILLING THE FORUMS WITH USELESS STUFF NO ONE GIVES TWO CRAPS ABOUT! WHO'S DUNKTHORO ANYWAY SOUNDS LIKE SOME STUPID CHARACTER FROM SOME GAME NO ONE'S HEARD OF! Which i totally agree with i don't give a crap half the time anyway either, but i find it kinda funny i finally get my O and i take off but my personal life could be the most wrecked thing on the planet so i don't really have anytime to play because i'm to busy yelling at my step dad also I kinda lost interest after one of the only people i did talk to left (Cushy). Im not leaving eGO though but i'm probably not going to be able to play for another month or so, so if ya guys wanna demote me or something go ahead i don't really know how all that works...
So if you actually wasted your time reading this i'll catch ya later for like the 2 people that actually really care. If there's even 2 people that do :P so thats that sorry for filling the forms.
xKE07.jpg

Meow.
 
When you have the time we can always talk about kittens and what not, just shoot me a PM ^^
 
Well, hopefully if you change your mind we'll be here when you want to play again. Until then, miss you Dunk! :(
 
ha ha dunk... you crack me up... this is what it should look like...

thread topic: Hey

thread subject: Hey all, just letting you know I am going to be real busy, and I will be back soon, maybe a month

done, and done. Dont think that people dont care, just let us know whats up, thats all you have to do :)

People get busy. normal life takes precedence. Dont feel bad, and dont feel like no one cares. You know I have talked to you many times.

Be well, see ya when we see ya!

Q
 
MY eyes just popped out and strangled me.

fdmlfasdmfsd.gmf.g,fdp4ho-4]tp34
 
The cat picture kept throwing me off. I had to start reading again from the top.

That kept happening to me as well.


Dunk, don't worry about life. It comes up for everyone so it' not a huge deal if you're busy and can't play. We've all had those times and it sucks. I'm going through grad school and it's beating me with a stick and I try to find some time to play. Some weeks I have a lot, some weeks I have nothing.
 
Do what you have to do. I'm inactive right now because I have an English GCSE exam next week and only got told that we have it 3 weeks ago.
 
I see potential for offtopicness

#nlac but I lost my keys this morning they were hiding cleverly in my pants pocket.
 
For some reason, I thought Dunk became a cat...what with the running sentence and that cat picture. :(

Im not leaving eGO though but i'm probably not going to be able to play for another month or so

Okey dokey :). When you have time, come back here and be sure that people will be welcoming (And yes i know I have been inactive for a while now)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top