Fast Filling Saturday Marathon!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
Hello, everyone! This may be a crazy idea, but I want to try getting as many people as possible together to hop on tomorrow (Saturday) morning and fill servers.

Waking up early on a Saturday?! Crazy, I know. But I think most, if not all of us, at one point would wake up early on Saturday mornings for Saturday cartoons. I know I did when I was a kid! (I woke up as early as 6AM. That's madness to me now!)

So why not turn on the TV and watch some Saturday cartoons as you help fill the servers with your friends? :D

If you'd like to join me in this crazy marathon, hop on the servers anytime tomorrow morning! (The earlier the better!) I'll do my best to be on the servers by 8AM CST. Definitely join Ventrilo, too!

And also, I'll be giving away prizes! Not sure what prizes yet, but be assured that they'll most likely be hats. I'm going to give out one for each server we successfully fill during this marathon. I'll give out more if we have more people! :)

TL;DR
What: Filling the servers this Saturday morning!
Where: TF2 Servers, starting with Harvest
When: Saturday the 26th at 8AM CST
Who: Kazoo and everyone who wants to join!
Prizes?: Yes!

If you can join me, please post here! And please join! The more, the merrier, and the happier our servers will be!​
 
I used to get up at 6 every Sat. to fill servers. I'll try again tomorrow then.
 
I slept in until now.

Felt glorious, but now every single thing I wanted to do today has been wiped from my mind.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it included playing TF2.
 
Sorry I have a soccer game this morning and my team needs me D: I will be around to fill later in the day. Maybe later afternoonish/evening
 

Latest posts

Back
Top