What's the story behind your name?

I read this book called Anthem.. it was alright. I decided that I was way cooler than the book, so I made it my name. The exclamation point was for emphasis.
 
My Original name was Outtatime when I first started playing counter-strike back in the 1.5 days. Then one day I was watching Dogtown and Z-boys and there's a part where Sean Penn is narrating and uses the line Symbiotic Disharmony and it's been my name ever since.
 
I'm a home brewer (soon to be commercial brewer) and I use a turn-key brewing system called the 'Brew Magic' manufactured by Sabco Kegs. Picture of it in my BC2 stats sig.
 
I was playing Gmod prop hun, back when my name was " GAZPACHO"
The people on the server told me to change it
They said melon or somethign about ducks
I shoudla chose melon
 
My last name is Mapstone. I met this girl (Who later became a good friend of mine. ^.-) on Dod:s and she started calling me Mappy, now pretty much everyone I know calls me mappy, even though I appreciate Mapstone more but I am not getting a name change in EGO just to change it to what my real name is (Pointless).
 
Before BC2 and eGO my gaming handle was Mr.Shotgun(i.e. my steam name was Mr.Shotgun), taken largely from my love of the breakaway double-barrel shotgun in Doom II :thumbup: and my frequent use of the shotgun from L4D. Changed to soldier_0083 when I began playing BC2.

soldier: a person who contends or serves in any cause: a soldier of =(eGO)=. I also like the anonimity a generic name like soldier provided.
0083: I get this from my birth year, 1983. Also from one of my favorite anime 'Gundam 0083'.

soldier_0083: together it sounds like the name of a super soldier, as if I were created in the 'Universal Soldier' program or some similar government program :cool: Like the one that created Captain America. Although, I would've been created to fight Russians. Not Nazi's....:confused1:
 
MY real name is hard to pronounce so i went with Josh what is easyer why speed becouse back when i started playing Star Swars Batllefront 2 (my first online game) i was a mean fast sniper and that where i got the nickname speed
 
Well as for the name supersillygecko is kinda of a short story....

I was playing on a zombie server almost my entire 1 year of owning css and this person name SuperSillyDuster always played and we became friends. Then he started a clan named SuperSillyClan and in order to join you had to add SuperSilly to the front of you're name and i havent changed it since and as for the Gecko part i have a pet gecko named Sandy so there.
 
Well when I wanted to join a new clan in a non eGO supported game, I was thinking of a name to use. So I just closed my eyes and randomly type on the keyboard. I notice the only real words were "MEGA" and "CHOOPER" (because caps lock was on) so I used that. Then I had it made only MEGA and yea....
 
The story behind Ninja Skittlez

I'm sure people see my name and either say, that's an awesome name!, or how did he ever end up with the name Ninja Skittlez? Well...I started playing around with a whole bunch of names, pretty much randomizing different things to see if a name would develope.

I love Ninjas and I love Skittlez lmao. So why not combine them? After much randomization I settled on Ninja Skittlez.

A week after having the name I got a lot of compliments that my name was awesome lmao. So I stuck with it.:P
 
Nadda. Fabbrini is my last name. I just added the 1 to replace the I at the end for whatever reason..

I actually just requested a name change so it's my last name in full.. Fabbrini.
 
well ive kinda allways been facinated by the millitary so therefore i gave myself a rank high up on the list.. kinda stupid really :P
 
I had a t-shirt that said "Funnelcakes breakfest of champions" i would always wear it to marching band and when people didnt know my name they would just call me Funnelcakes, and the name just stuck
 
I'll keep it short.

Slazenger = Australian Sports Company

In the 007 movie "Goldfinger" (I love James Bond movies/games/paraphernalia), during the scene where Auric Goldfinger and Bond are playing golf the balls they are using are Slazenger brand. There is no other special explanation. That's why!


It rolls off the tongue nicely and was easy to create a shorter version from.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top