What's the story behind your name?

My name is a tribute to horror icon Michael Myers from the movie "Halloween". "The Shape", as credited in the film, refers to when his face is masked or obscured.
 
I was a spectator, the only one in most cases.
It's what I did before I actually started to play back in Call of Duty, got booted from tons of servers for it :v
But the name stuck I guess, use it every chance I get.
 
I loved the old anime show called tenchi muyo

and so I choose Tenche cause no one online used it so I quickly made it mine and now everyone knows hat Tenche is ME and only ME...
I usually get pretty mad and stuff when people try to use it.
 
Had a friend named Joseph Herman Cantrell who died in Iraq. We called him The Big Herm. Something to remember him by. Plus, since I joined eGO, I couldnt use my old name which would be deemed inappropriate.
 
Vagrant - One who wanders from place to place, wayward, unrestrained.

i think that sums it up pretty much =)
 
PainNa55 started about 5-6 years ago. I need a new screenname and I couldnt think of one. When i was trying to figure out a name, I was talking to my older sister on the phone. She said "Well your a pain in the ass". I thought it was funny and it has stuck ever since =)
When GardenGroveVW (My Finance) first had me going on Ventrilo about 4 months ago he just put that name in just cuz it was convenient. So I just kept it when i joined the clan, now i get the pleasure of being called Painna. =)
 
Mine is rather simple. Even tho I am avoice217 on the forums, in game I am Pillar. Comes from the Christian Hard Rock band Pillar (1st Christian band that I ever saw in concert). Also comes from 1 Timothy 3:15.
 
well i was Ob1_Kanob in bf2 (still am actually ^_^) but then one day i was like woah hold up. artillery. then some1 said thank you captain obvious. stuck ever since (went through some variations cp708vi0u5, cp70bvi0u5,Cp7_0bvi0u5) and then i finally settle on my name Cpt0bvi0u5. slap an eGO tag in front of that and thats my story
 
Some might remember the game Starsiege: Tribes (from like 99). I got the game when it went freeware (no shame) and started playing as (young and impressionable) HookedonStarsiegeTribes. LOL.

I then downloaded a mod (not knowing what a readme file is, and confused as to how to work the .exe) which had a character limit on my name, so I put HookednTribes, but that is weird so I brought it down to Hooked.
 
well my name is billy so i choese the name jake to throw ppl off............. lol jk my nams jake and i was to lazy to come u with a good name, my name for CS:S was ironhide from the movie transfromers
 
I use sir. Snix name in games. I was 12 and make up a story about a ninja that his weapon was a scarf that could be infinitively long and indestructible. He get the sir. when he saved England from a dragon and retrieved the dragon jewel to defeat the dragon messiah.
 
Story behind my name is pretty simple. Ever since I can remember I have been Penn State Fan. I grew up one because my dad, my grandfather, two of my uncles and my aunt all graduate from Penn State University. I have been using the name Nittany since back when I started gaming about 10 years ago when I was 13 and all I wanted to do was go to Penn State University after highschool. I actually graduated from Penn State recently too. The name has just stuck with me through everything I play since the Nittany Lion is our school mascot.
 
[quote1205200940=Jon2486]
Mine is really simple. My name is Jon, and my b-day is 2/4/86.
[/quote1205200940]

Lol, that's pretty easy!

Well, I had a lot of names...

This is like from OLD to NEW(I forgot how do you say it. :) )

1. xXSoulReaperzXx
2. eLeMinD( a Mixture of Element and Blind, a skating company.)
3. eLeMinDLess(A Mixture of Element and blind, a skating company without a mind)
4. SixAxiS (Because it's tight. When You say SixAxiS backwars, it's still SixAxiS. :D )
5. Blackout
6. bLackout <--- Present. :)

I like bLackout from Transformers. And My house is always getting bLackouted all the time.. (Jk)

:)
 
When i was like 4 my mom always told me that if i wasn't in bed by 8 that the sandman would come up from under my bed and make me go to sleep, so it just always stuck with (i got freaked out easily as a kid XD) and i think it just sounds cool =D
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top