~~~///\\\~~~ The Official, Whats Under Your Tree, Thread ~~~///\\\~~~

-V-

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
765
~~~///\\\~~~ The Official, Whats Under Your Tree, Thread ~~~///\\\~~~

Under my tree (Unwrapped)
For Me:
iPod Touch 8GB
Logitech Free Pulse Wireless Headphones
ipod touch iClear case

For My Mom:
Apple Macbook
Apple Mouse

For My Dad:
Rebel TX1 Camera

For my Cat:
Various toys and assorted goodies


What about you guys?

Sadly I did not get the PDA I wanted, oh well, an iPod touch works :D
 
For me

nothing

MY Baby Brother

bought him a Nintendo DS

And teh rest dont care = )
 
For me:
Mass Effect
Probably Socks lol
And I have no clue

For my Sister:
Xbox 360 Pro
Oblivion
Tshirt Hell Custom Tees

For my 'Rents:
Toshiba HD-DvD player
Mud Flaps
Girly Facial crap
2 Day 1 Night @ Foxwoods
 
I only see 3 bags from Victoria's Secret under my tree, so unless something is hidden, I get nothing, lol
 
For me: A Nintendo Wii, Call of Duty 4 (Need new system to run it), and a Logitech PSP amp.
My 'lil bro: New Digital Piano
Parents: A raise in their jobs, new single-handed camcorder (Dad), and a new stereo (mom).
 
Well there is one other thing under my tree... it's my cat, she hides under it and attacks me if I go near.
 
My tree is home to several boxes of varing colors and sizes. What's in them? I haven't the slightest idea (except for about 1/4 of them which I discreetly hid there, they will assist me when I seize control of the world).
 
For me:
Xbox 360 Elite
Assassins Creed
Gears of War
The Orange Box (360)
Hot Fuzz HD-DVD
HD-DVD Player

For my Mom:
$1

For my Dad:
Best Dad ever certificate
 
For me:
The world may never know... xD

For Dad:
Casino Poker Machine
3 Dozen Golf Balls
Hand Warmers
New Lighter

For Mom:
Digital Picture Frame
Some Breast Cancer awareness car from chevron
Breast Cancer Awareness iPod cover
Ugg Boots
Spa Treatment and a facial

For Brother:
Uhh I let him borrow my car. XD
 
[quote1198478764=Morbid]
For me:
The world may never know... xD

For Dad:
Casino Poker Machine
3 Dozen Golf Balls
Hand Warmers
New Lighter

For Mom:
Digital Picture Frame
Some Breast Cancer awareness car from chevron
Breast Cancer Awareness iPod cover
Ugg Boots
Spa Treatment and a facial

For Brother:
Uhh I let him borrow my car. XD


[/quote1198478764]

You got your mother Ugg boots? :-P You should be ashamed of yourself for that.

That aside, Breast Cancer awareness is a great thing. One of my mother's friends is fighting Breast Cancer right now, and all my thoughts are with her right now. It's terrible stuff, man.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top