[Event] Prophunt!

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Thank you all for coming to tonight's prophunt event! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and I'll see you next time! If you have any screenshots, post them below! Till then!

52wrc.png
​
 
had fun for the 30 minutes i was there :D lost with 1 second left ;-;
tU5kjfo

btw, how do you get your screenshots to upload like that jhnsn?
 
had fun for the 30 minutes i was there :D lost with 1 second left ;-;
tU5kjfo

btw, how do you get your screenshots to upload like that jhnsn?

Just go to the screenshot, right click on it, click copy url (or something like that), then paste it into the picture thing so that you can get it full screen
 
had fun for the 30 minutes i was there :D lost with 1 second left ;-;
tU5kjfo

btw, how do you get your screenshots to upload like that jhnsn?

Are you wanting to know how I uploaded it or how I embedded it into the post?

tU5kjfo.jpg
 
I had a lot of fun :D stayed hidden for a while as a house on a pipe
 

Latest posts

Back
Top