Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 28, 2013 #1 Well I've decided to go less active just to live life a bit more will be on all the time on the weekends though. (More like do homework -_-) Cya then ;O Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
Well I've decided to go less active just to live life a bit more will be on all the time on the weekends though. (More like do homework -_-) Cya then ;O
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 28, 2013 #3 Lucas15 said: Go roller skate. <3 Click to expand... Screw roller skating it's a terrible thing and you should feel bad if you like it ;p
Lucas15 said: Go roller skate. <3 Click to expand... Screw roller skating it's a terrible thing and you should feel bad if you like it ;p
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 28, 2013 #6 Q_Q I'll be active on Friday night , Saturday and Sunday so that's quite a lot.
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 28, 2013 #8 Honorbound said: Watch anime instead Click to expand... No.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Oct 29, 2013 #9 Nether said: No. Click to expand... You watch anime or you best start runnin' boy.
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 29, 2013 #10 Fullmetal said: You watch anime or you best start runnin' boy. Click to expand... Come at me bro.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Oct 29, 2013 #11 Nether said: Well I've decided to go less active Click to expand... My face ^ I am filled with sadness
Nether said: Well I've decided to go less active Click to expand... My face ^ I am filled with sadness
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 29, 2013 #12 jhnsn said: My face ^ I am filled with sadness Click to expand... I guess this is how an Otaku say's goodbye for now lmao.
jhnsn said: My face ^ I am filled with sadness Click to expand... I guess this is how an Otaku say's goodbye for now lmao.
K kapiolani Rookie Joined Oct 9, 2013 Messages 89 Oct 29, 2013 #13 grab a snickers you talk crazy when you're hungry
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 29, 2013 #14 Take these! Just don't go! [just kidding]
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Oct 29, 2013 #15 Real life comes first man! I will miss you ;_______;
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Oct 29, 2013 #16 Maserati said: Take these! Just don't go! [just kidding] Click to expand...