- Joined
- Dec 23, 2012
- Messages
- 314
OK so I just had my leaving of high school and 19th birthday party. About a week before the party my grandparents (who i am close to) made a very annoying comment about my birthday gift "You will never expect what we are going to get you" they also said "You're really going to like your present." So I was really excited about my gift and was getting all these crazy ideas of what it may be.
Well it turns out they are taking me with them to Hawaii :O :w00t: !!!!! My grandparents and cousins go every other year and I was always saying things like I'm going to start saving to go with you all to Hawaii, and I wish I could go with you all (My family is to poor to take all six of us) The only problem is I am going in 9 months! TO LONG TO WAIT!!!!
Well it turns out they are taking me with them to Hawaii :O :w00t: !!!!! My grandparents and cousins go every other year and I was always saying things like I'm going to start saving to go with you all to Hawaii, and I wish I could go with you all (My family is to poor to take all six of us) The only problem is I am going in 9 months! TO LONG TO WAIT!!!!




















. I remember it and it is very beautiful. Have a grand time when you go and make the most of it! Go travel on the big island and go visit all the cheap tourist destinations! Go get a pearl from a clam...(Here's a tip: Get the ugliest and biggest clam....they tend to have the prettiest pearls!) Go to a lo'ou and eat the fried pig and have the shave ice. Don't go in the water if it's more than 6 feet high! Just relax and enjoy yourself, my two years seemed like 1, so two weeks will feel very quick! (Or however long you are going)


