TF2 Add Ons?!

Silligan

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
308
So as most of you know I recently joined the TF2 division when the CoD division was disbanded. Lately I've been watching some game commentary on youtube to watch how other people play. Anyway, I've been seeing a lot of bars for health and such along with different aiming sight thingies (what do you call them?). Some examples:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko-FZQrRpWA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wqmRzRoAeM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o81i6nLDmIQ[/ame]

My brothers play WoW and they have things like this that they download. So basically, are these "add ons" downloadable and if they are, are they helpful?
 
Yes. Skins and HUDs can customize how everything looks. Custom HUDs change the....HUD. Skins can change any model that is used in game. There are thousands upon thousands.

I feel like that spy.....

Isn't very good XD
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't use a custom HUD right now, at least not until the Halloween event is over. Not sure if the custom HUDs have been updated to include the spellbook.
 
Okay thanks! I think I'll try that custom HUD out after the halloween event is over. If I end up hating it, is it tough to change back?
 
Okay thanks! I think I'll try that custom HUD out after the halloween event is over. If I end up hating it, is it tough to change back?

It's just deleting the files you added, so no.

There are hundreds of TF2 HUDs so if you don't like the one you're using you could just try another one.
 
I wouldn't use a custom HUD right now, at least not until the Halloween event is over. Not sure if the custom HUDs have been updated to include the spellbook.
Oh, so that's why Icouldn't see what spells I was using XD

I feel like a derp.
 
Don't use them. They make you get good at the game. Worst thing in TF2 is that it gets serious.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top