Happy Halloween! [Upcoming Event]

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
54VX3.jpg


It's that time of the year again, so tonight at 8:00 CST/9:00 EST I will be hosting a Halloween event! To celebrate this most horrifying of holidays, tonight we will be playing on Valve's newest map release: Helltower! The purpose of tonight is to sit back with a bunch of friends to have a good time and get some of those new achievements. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Since it's a member* event, I will be putting a password on the server. The password shall be:​

pumpkin


Event server information:
IP: 174.36.38.40:27015
Click here to connect.



*Feel free to invite your friends, but make sure they know to follow the rules and listen to the EC team.​
 
Last edited:
don't mean to brag but, I won't be attending :P
Halloween in New York is dabes Halloween!
 
Thank you all for coming! I'm glad that at least a few of you got some achievements! Post any screenshots here, and I'll see you next time!​


55hQe.png

Ghost rituals :D

As always, if you have any questions, or if you would like to be an EC, contact Fullmetal or Sephiroth. ​
 
Back
Top