What trick?

Ruklukk

Rookie
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
63
Would you never share that makes you a better DoD:S player?

My sole-focus is always moving forward. Go at the next objective, no matter how many times you get shot, there will be targets there.

Also I have my sprint bound to the shift key. I am curious what most people have their "!medic" key bound to.

Happy Halloween
 
My !medic key is bound to l. I have my forward set as Q, back A, Left strafe Z and right strafe X. Can't remember if those are default controls, but I love them for sprinting, I play mostly support class so if you can be prepared to shoot as soon as you come around the corner then you're good, or for example on a full donner server I would first just barely move around the bench corner as an allied, that way if theres an MG (as there usually is) I will usually find out before I die and possibly go another route.
 
I am pretty sure default is the classic wasd. I have medic bound to X cause I think way back Greenlight told me to do that during my admin 101 class.
 
I have my medic bound to the =/+ key, rarely I may have it binded on MB5 or MB4 (my mic buttons typically).

Usually just try to keep calm and focus, low sensitivity helps adrenaline junkies from missing shots.
 
I have medic bound to L. I always have. I used to have to run and hide to look down at my keyboard to do it, but it is second nature now. But I like the X key, that seems easier, I may give that a try, then die while I am pushing L repeatedly :)
 
Lol, my spacebar got recently stuck (few weeks ago) and I tried to bind it to my mouse buttons. Talking about havoc when trying to jump-throw grenades.

:scared:
 
Would you never share that makes you a better DoD:S player?

My sole-focus is always moving forward. Go at the next objective, no matter how many times you get shot, there will be targets there.

Also I have my sprint bound to the shift key. I am curious what most people have their "!medic" key bound to.

Happy Halloween

I know that others have answered the !medic remark,
But the best medic out there is not getting shot in the first place(cheezy i know, but it works. )
Please take a look at Quaffer's great thread
Take note of special areas within the current maps/servers(sniper spots, mg hiding areas, potential ambush corners, etc)
It will make it easier to avoid getting hurt, and lasting longer in the map.
;)
 
I've !medic bound to O. Every other key seems to be taken. :S
 
my medic is bound to the enter key. I can use the enter key on the num pad so that I don't have to really move my hand away from my mouse (i just reach over with my right hand thumb). Also, it's far enough away that I don't press it during comp matches by accident.
 
Look at your mini-map more often and know the map... it builds up your tactical instincts.

As for the medic key... I use the arrow keys when I play so my medic key is.."\"
 
...As for the medic key... I use the arrow keys when I play so my medic key is..""

You gotta be kidding me! Low frame rate, many times no sound, arrow keys for movement, and a beast! I can only imagine what you would be like with a decent system. HELLOOOOOOO Chuck Junior!
 
I know I should bind "say_team !medic" but the problem is I just can't get the console to open, even after activating it in advanced keyboard menu. Any tip on how to open the console and how to bind the "x" key to medic?. I'm using the regular Windows keyboard
 
right click dods in steam library - go to launch options and type "-console"
 
I have my medic key bound for Mouse 4, so its quick and easy to tap as I just use my thumb.
 
What i personally do , is use other maps, to train a
specific weapon , so i can use it at my best within our own maps.

Besides that i will lisent verry well what other players have to say within the server, you can get great tips etc, all players use specific name's for enemy positions within the maps !

if you wanna learn every strategic map locations and name's we got within our servers , they are right here within the community forum.
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65316

Use that , it can improve your gameplay really wel ,

a little thing i use to do is, when i see a teammate walking within dangerous area , i remember what his name is, when i see on my co-map , that someone is shot within my range, and it's the name i just rememberd, i know where my enemy is, so i can position myself at the best way possible,

this somehow can be resulting in some nice k/d stats !

Little tip , Like said in some of the post above this, bind your ''!medic'' key !

hope it's been a little helpfull for you !

-HardcoreLegend
​
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top