A special day

Angoron

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
226
It's November 3rd, 2013, at 4:38. 17 years ago, I was an angry little chap.
I'm now a 17 year old angry chap, I'm just angry about what state the worlds in, instead of finding out there WAS a world.

So yeah. I'm 17 now :D
 
Happy Birthday! :D

Hope you have a good birthday, despite being angry. :P
 
Sniff, I raise them well

lol JK happy birthday!
 
Wow, I am only 30 years older than you. You're like a senior citizen here. Happy Birthday!
 
Last edited:
It's November 3rd, 2013, at 4:38. 17 years ago, I was an angry little chap.
I'm now a 17 year old angry chap, I'm just angry about what state the worlds in, instead of finding out there WAS a world.

So yeah. I'm 17 now :D

One more year and you can do all of the things you do now, but legally!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top