This one's for Sanctified.

BoinkVX

Poster
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
186
Look, I just wanted to use that music really badly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUiix9e5gKo&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
..................................................................................................So true..............................................
 
I don't understand... Where are the flames? Where is the W+M1? Where is the pocket medic? Is that the real Sanctified or are you trying to make us believe that's him?
 
Lack of pocket medic makes me suspicious…


But that is totally the face I make every time a crocket comes at me
 
lol, but there is a lack of a pocket there eh.
 
I humbly nominate Boink for whatever position Artimus holds. This is beautiful. Boink is beautiful. I laughed, I cried, it moved me.

Remind me to give you +affinity rep.
 
That faildier wasn't even wielding a Market Gardener. Tsk tsk tsk. :P What kind of Hightower is this.
 
Congrats Sanc, you've become that person we use when we run out of ideas :P
 
You should probably make a contribution to The Polish and his Gunslinger too.
 
Back
Top