L l iRock l Rookie Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 55 Nov 5, 2013 #1 Hello everyone! I am back after about 3 or 4 months. So, Hai! - l iRock l
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Nov 5, 2013 #5 I remember you! Welcome back. How much does your laptop cost?
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Nov 5, 2013 #6 I remember that face. Welcome back ^^
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Nov 5, 2013 #7 Welcome Back iRock Honorbound said: How much does your laptop cost? Click to expand... Yes, do tell.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Nov 5, 2013 #8 Oh my god. You come back the day after I remove you from my friends list... D: I'm sorry, I was trying to clear up my friends list. And now I can't add you or anyone else cause Steam still thinks I maxed out my friends list. Q.Q In any case, welcome back!
Oh my god. You come back the day after I remove you from my friends list... D: I'm sorry, I was trying to clear up my friends list. And now I can't add you or anyone else cause Steam still thinks I maxed out my friends list. Q.Q In any case, welcome back!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 5, 2013 #9 ooh i get to use this line :3 FINALLY!! (the)|(i)ROCK| has come back to TF2! (lol had to)
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Nov 5, 2013 #10 I remember you. Welcome back to the dabes anime division.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Nov 5, 2013 #11 Kazoo, you STILL have that problem? xD
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Nov 6, 2013 #12 Mr. Monday said: Kazoo, you STILL have that problem? xD Click to expand... Steam fixed itself after I maxed out last time like the next day. But this time it still hasn't fixed itself, and it's been a few days! D:
Mr. Monday said: Kazoo, you STILL have that problem? xD Click to expand... Steam fixed itself after I maxed out last time like the next day. But this time it still hasn't fixed itself, and it's been a few days! D:
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Nov 6, 2013 #13 Welcome back was fun playing TF2 with you today