Hello TF2 Division!
So, even though I have been enjoying my pile upon piles of sandviches in my backpack, I have decided to give back to the community the only way I know how; start an adoption service! Currently, 11 of my sandviches have personal names to them. If you want a sandvich for your own, post in this thread (or contact me personally) and you can adopt a sandvich!
The only stipulation being: One sandvich per person
Here is the list of sandviches you can adopt~
- [strike]Lily[/strike]
- [strike]Bob[/strike]
- [strike]Richard[/strike]
- [strike]Jimmy[/strike]
- [strike]Alex[/strike]
- Jerry
- [strike]Matt[/strike]
- [strike]Kim[/strike]
- [strike]Tyrone[/strike]
- Robert
- George
- Josh
- Max
- Roger
- Nick
- [strike]Anna[/strike]
- Kira
- Aaron
I have a steady amount of income and have already blown 25 dollars on name tags! More and more sandviches will be added for adoption soon!
Links
TF2 Inventory (Sandviches start at page 3)
My Steam Profile
Indiegogo campaign - coming soon
Last edited:






















