T Tonkatoy Rookie Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 49 Nov 6, 2013 #1 Yesterday I had a bad fall,sipped on some ice and cracked my hip.working on getting a laptop so I can arrest I can pester meg.
Yesterday I had a bad fall,sipped on some ice and cracked my hip.working on getting a laptop so I can arrest I can pester meg.
M Mini EGO Addict Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 1,384 Nov 6, 2013 #2 Pestering Meg is my favorite thing to do within eGO. Hope you feel better!
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Nov 6, 2013 #3 Oh noes!! Hope you start feeling better soon Tonka!! Mini will pester me while you're gone =D
M Mini EGO Addict Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 1,384 Nov 6, 2013 #4 Megs A Tagger said: Oh noes!! Hope you start feeling better soon Tonka!! Mini will pester me while you're gone =D Click to expand... +1
Megs A Tagger said: Oh noes!! Hope you start feeling better soon Tonka!! Mini will pester me while you're gone =D Click to expand... +1
Q Q-tip Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 2,330 Nov 6, 2013 #6 Ouch! I am 40 now... my hips have targets on them...