Hello!

NightNight858

I made one post
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
5
Just thought Id present myself in here haha well the names Night Night! I'm not sure if you guys see me around CS:S a lot but I usually play in that server! im 23 and residing in SD. sooo Ill keep this short and simple so I hope to see you guys soon!

:laugh:
 
Just thought Id present myself in here haha well the names Night Night! I'm not sure if you guys see me around CS:S a lot but I usually play in that server! im 23 and residing in SD. sooo Ill keep this short and simple so I hope to see you guys soon!

:laugh:

SD as in South Dakota or San Diego? :P
Welcome to eGO!
 
Hiii! :DD hope to play with you sometime and not get owned too badly by you!
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top