Sniping on Kalt!

Predator Lark

Famous
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
471
So this is my first mini edit =D had around 35 minutes of recording time and this is what I got..also uploaded in full screen and 720p on the first try =p

[ame="http://youtu.be/Q6UfrLUyMk4"]http://youtu.be/Q6UfrLUyMk4[/ame]

Got it...youtube now gives a separate url to post it on another site...
 
Last edited:
I also mentioned the music. What he told me is that Fraps records ALL audio. Without the music, we would have heard him clearing his throat, his mom telling him that his Ham dinner was ready, his dog barking, etc... :) I think a good Slipknot song would be more fitting for the mayhem that ensued on that video
 
I also mentioned the music. What he told me is that Fraps records ALL audio. Without the music, we would have heard him clearing his throat, his mom telling him that his Ham dinner was ready, his dog barking, etc... :) I think a good Slipknot song would be more fitting for the mayhem that ensued on that video

But I want to hear him clearing his throat
 
Also another problem is that I am in the rated are room in vent so I would have to edit out any swearing...or have audio dips randomly through the vid and have no sound...Thats another reason why i put the song in and the song is called Predator so I thought it fit the bill =p

I did find a way through fraps to make it so it only records when i push my vent key so that should help.

Thanks for all the input everyone!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top