Weird idea but....

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
Have this idea for events. Not an actual event, but when we do have one and every clanny who is going to join.....joins we release a little message on eGO servers asking just random people to join. Could help us stand out and in return help with recruiting efforts. Or am I just an idiot and we already do that? Or am I a complete idiot and this is a bad idea?
 
Last edited:
Might want to dropbox this but this would truly be a smart idea.
 
No. It seems you have the idea of recruitment drives, which were already a key event in the Recruitment Host program since the very beginning. Recruitment Drives were removed because of lack of interest; nobody ever showed up to them. I would predict that if drives would return, nobody would show up just like last time, so they would just get removed again.
 
No. It seems you have the idea of recruitment drives, which were already a key event in the Recruitment Host program since the very beginning. Recruitment Drives were removed because of lack of interest; nobody ever showed up to them. I would predict that if drives would return, nobody would show up just like last time, so they would just get removed again.

sounds about right and Magus you did everything you could to keep it going with you involvement, who knows we have some new people... and if a new group wants to commit, best thing to do is for them to gather up and present the idea with leadership keyword is commitment , again personally I do not see myself recruiting.
 
Last edited:
No. It seems you have the idea of recruitment drives, which were already a key event in the Recruitment Host program since the very beginning. Recruitment Drives were removed because of lack of interest; nobody ever showed up to them. I would predict that if drives would return, nobody would show up just like last time, so they would just get removed again.

i tried to show up but i could never get a recruit ;-;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top