What is your favorite modern-day cartoon show?

What is your favorite modern-day cartoon show?

  • The Simpsons

    Points: 36 9.5%
  • Family guy

    Points: 91 23.9%
  • American Dad

    Points: 15 3.9%
  • South Park

    Points: 62 16.3%
  • Futurama

    Points: 49 12.9%
  • Bob's Burgers

    Points: 17 4.5%
  • The Cleveland Show

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Brickleberry

    Points: 4 1.1%
  • My Little Pony

    Points: 21 5.5%
  • Cartoons aren't my thing

    Points: 31 8.2%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 54 14.2%

  • Total voters
    380
I like the first five actually, but I think Family Guy is just a bit better.
 
I can't believe Adventure Time is not on that list. You should be ashamed.
 
Lol 0 for Cleveland show. Remember when Family Guy was good. Can't believe its in the lead. The old episodes are still awesome but my god it has gone down hill and fast.
 
My reaction to My Little Pony Seasons 1 and 2:

mlfw5267-wow.png


My reaction to Season 3:

9c7.png


My reaction to Equestria Girls and Season 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Thank goodness for Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Looney Tunes.


Am I allowed to screenshot this and paste this to every website/forum/Facebook page/tumblr/deviantArt/anything else? Because this pretty much sums up... eh.. 96% of the fandom.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top