R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Nov 11, 2013 #1 Hope you guys had a fun time being kawaii and chibi in cp_toys_v2! post screenshots, videos, and any comments, suggestions and questions here!
Hope you guys had a fun time being kawaii and chibi in cp_toys_v2! post screenshots, videos, and any comments, suggestions and questions here!
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 Nov 11, 2013 #2 People who know where this in probably hate me XD Also good thing about the Scottish resistance XD
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 11, 2013 #3 I had class, and I missed Wize getting arrested and being sent back to "Jail" for illegal hat possession
I had class, and I missed Wize getting arrested and being sent back to "Jail" for illegal hat possession
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Nov 11, 2013 #4 Maserati said: I had class, and I missed Wize getting arrested and being sent back to "Jail" for illegal hat possession Click to expand... wut.
Maserati said: I had class, and I missed Wize getting arrested and being sent back to "Jail" for illegal hat possession Click to expand... wut.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Nov 12, 2013 #5 Brave scout, carry on. You may be beaten, but you're not done yet!
P party_cat Poster Joined Sep 23, 2013 Messages 170 Nov 12, 2013 #6 Aw, I missed it.... silly work :chair: