Clan Wide Meeting - 11/23/13


clanwidemeeting2.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: Ill Legend / Edited: TheJollyRoger

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Join Council and the rest of the Leadership team this Saturday, November 23 at 7:00 PM (Eastern) for our next Clan Wide Meeting.

This month, we will be changing our normal procedure and will be doing a 'town hall' meeting, allowing the members to speak openly and give their opinions on various topics brought up by divisional leadership.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

7:00 PM Eastern
6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific

As always, you can expect some giveaways throughout the meeting, so you do not want to miss your chance to win a great prize.

Hope to see you there!

<hr width=75%>
If you can not attend the meeting, you can follow it live on Twitter.
Follow us @EdgeGamers
</div>
​
 
23rd? Aw maaaaan

First meeting as a full eGO and I can't be there...

I'll be enjoying a great evening of blues with Buddy Guy instead! :)

Who's going to take notes for me? ;)
 
First meeting as a full eGO and I can't be there...

I'll be enjoying a great evening of blues with Buddy Guy instead! :)

Who's going to take notes for me? ;)
Don't worry, I've been to like 2 meetings in the past 5 years, silly countries and their timezones.
 
Who else will not be attending because the DW50th special airs at the same time? XD
 
im over here gettting PUMPED up for the meeting tonight!!!! :-)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top