So I stumbled upon this gem today...

I have a few comments regarding this video:

1. Totally has my vote.
2. I wanna wear the 2 little pyros thing now.
3. Pyro should get a sword.
4. I am pretty sure we all predicted it, but so knew the pyro was going to come and airblast.

All in all, loved it.
 
Last edited:
I have a few comments regarding this video:

1. Totally has my vote.
2. I wanna wear the 2 little pyros thing now.
3. Pyro should get a sword.
4. I am pretty sure we all predicted it, but so knew the pyro was going to come and airblast.

All in all, loved it.

Actually, I thought the little Pyro may try to sacrifice itself by throwing itself in front of the sentry and taking the hit. (I've done that to save the sentry a few times when I ran out of ammo, haha.)

So glad Pyro came back to save them! :D

EDIT: And I have made my vote! Hope they win.
 
Last edited:
Actually, I thought the little Pyro may try to sacrifice itself by throwing itself in front of the sentry and taking the hit. (I've done that to save the sentry a few times when I ran out of ammo, haha.)

So glad Pyro came back to save them! :D

EDIT: And I have made my vote! Hope they win.

Yeah, I thought the same as you Kazoo.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top