My absence came from a pretty gnarly sickness the almost made me choke. It wasn't life threatening, but it gave a difficult time breathing. I assumed it would be bronchitis, but most assumed it was just a bad cold.
I still have some days left to recover and get rid of it for good. Right now, I'll be at a midnight premiere of the The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, talking to my pals Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. Woody will also be there! And I'll be back to play with hats as soon as I'm available.
kthnxchao.
I still have some days left to recover and get rid of it for good. Right now, I'll be at a midnight premiere of the The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, talking to my pals Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. Woody will also be there! And I'll be back to play with hats as soon as I'm available.
kthnxchao.











