[Saturday] Dog Tag Scrim! - e & eG vs eGO

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
0kMdq.png


"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Winners of the scrim will be rewarded with the Dog Tag Winner achievement!
tf2_tag.png


May the odds be ever in your favor.

The map will be the classic obscure as we have always done in the past. You can download it here, and it is cp_obscure_rc5.

Who: VP :3
When: Saturday, November 23rd, 8PM CST/ 9PM EST
Where: TF2 Events Server - IP - 174.36.38.40:27015 - Quick Connect
Password: todd
Attendees: All ranked members
​

Secretly known as the Doge Tag Scrim
Or the Turkey Tag Scrim
​
 
#hungergamesreference

Don't worry the O's always win (except that one time when we lost, and the other time, and that other one)!
 
*At the leadership meeting*
We better just send out a promotion list for no reason....
But here is another quote for Sun Tzu to represent us G's:
"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." Sun Tzu
 
I hope my HUD get's updated before then. I don't want to have to barf all over my computer for playing on the default HUD the entire time.
 
Have to work its the holiday season and the customer is always right......
 
Congratulations to the O's for winning! Post any screenshots, comments, I hate you comments here! (Just kidding don't post hate >:c )
 
I was a good series of games- props to ApertureCake for being a gigantic pain in the butt. :D
I enjoyed healing Codo, Tomain and Wize. They made a lot of magic happen.
 
Back
Top