MvM (or why Goz needs to play this game again)

Goz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
2,371
k guys I'm bored.

I've only touched TF2 twice during all of Nov.

I really need the new update to bring me back to TF2.

So who wants to do MvM and when?
 
The hardest part of MvM is getting a team that knows how to play MvM.

Well, we here at edge gamers are lucky enough to have a pretty great pool of veteran robot killers. Ask in vent on any given night and I am sure there will be plenty of folks raring to go.
 
I do! :D

Is it all right if we do it next weekend?

Next weekend I'll be doing things with the family. I kinda want to do this around Mon, Tues, or Wed. I don't know about Thanksgiving.

For the record, if enough people are up for it, I want to Mann Up.
 
I forgot to tell you I'm down for MvM, just add me and invite me whenever you want. I should be good unless I'm playing a different game.
 
Send me an invite and if I am free (which if its during the weekend I am) I will come play :)
 
I'm not a pro at MvM but I'd be glad to play. I'll try to get some Tour of Duties.
 
Oh yeah, I can play Wednesday night. Forgot that I have no work on Thanksgiving. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top