Instant Spawn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Signe
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Signe

When on EARTH is it going away? (And why wasn't it mentioned anywhere when it was turned on?)

I originally started playing on eGO servers because they weren't instant spawn. If it stays like this, I'll likely have to find another home, which makes me kind of sad. It takes all enjoyment out of the game. I just sat on a near two-hour 2fort map... and the score was still 0/1.
 
Spawn times are back to normal now I guess. I think the Council decided to change it back as a lot of the regulars weren't too happy with the change of the spawn times.



~Cordl3ssPen
 
Oh, thank god. It would have made me super unhappy if it had stayed permanently. I really like most of the players in eGO.
 
Booo @ Instant Respawn.

Yeah, it's fun to never be dead and all, but that doesn't make up for the fun that the frustration of it takes away.
 
it was not INSTANT.... it was only about 2 seconds but still it was too quick.... When fighting your way thru the base.... the 1st guys you killed would be respawning at the same time you would get upstairs
 
its being worked on to fix it back to default, as we have heard many complaints from members and regulars of our servers. Seems there are alot of players out there that like our servers because they were "pure" servers...hopefully if it isnt fixed yet, it will be shortly.
 
Personally, when I was spy, I loved the insta-respawn. I could go suicidal and it does not matter if I do not kill anyone, because I will respawn by the time I take a sip of the drink sitting next to me. Also makes great fun when you play minigames (only SoN knows what I am talking about here)
 
Yeah instant respawn is fun in a lot of cases, but when you do all this work to take out a team and bam they are back again, 2fort is practically impossible.
 
[quote1199130836=Lawliet]
Personally, when I was spy, I loved the insta-respawn. I could go suicidal and it does not matter if I do not kill anyone, because I will respawn by the time I take a sip of the drink sitting next to me. Also makes great fun when you play minigames (only SoN knows what I am talking about here)
[/quote1199130836]
That's about the only plus side to near-instant respawn: Spray Wars :)

But I'm glad it's being changed back; I enjoy "pure" servers alot more than instant respawn servers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top