jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Nov 24, 2013 #1 Thank you all for coming to today's event! Post your screenshots and whatnot below, and I'll see you next time! If you would like to join the EC program or have any suggestions, send a pm to Sephiroth or Fullmetal!
Thank you all for coming to today's event! Post your screenshots and whatnot below, and I'll see you next time! If you would like to join the EC program or have any suggestions, send a pm to Sephiroth or Fullmetal!
Soupy Soup Kitchen Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 1,561 Nov 24, 2013 #2 Long Time No See Havent played BM for about 3 years. It was a blast, up to the time you destroyed my sentry.
Long Time No See Havent played BM for about 3 years. It was a blast, up to the time you destroyed my sentry.
T Tomain Poster Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 241 Nov 24, 2013 #3 As always, Black Mesa was a blast! I have so much fun I forget to take screenshots... shame on me! Still, it was fantastic.
As always, Black Mesa was a blast! I have so much fun I forget to take screenshots... shame on me! Still, it was fantastic.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 24, 2013 #4 I was serving detention time in another division and return to a fat sanctified, lay off the sandvich (lol)
I was serving detention time in another division and return to a fat sanctified, lay off the sandvich (lol)